
Hello world :)
it's the start of something new.About cel
Monday, August 17, 2009
14:50Hello world. It's raining cats and dogs outside, I can't remember when it last rained. Been dying to wear my knitted top ever since I bought it but too bad I'm staying indoors. And I'm so bored! There's nothing good showing on the TV, had to contend with "Ultraviolet" which was totally nonsensical. I watched it twice on AXN and I still do not get the story till now. If you watch it, you will know what I mean.
Anyway I'm reading some news on Yahoo and there are a few very interesting articles.
Who's that girl? Facebook entries stir jealousy
http://sg.news.yahoo.com/ap/20090814/twl-us-facebook-jealousy-ef375f8.html
Be careful what you post online, career counselors warn
http://sg.news.yahoo.com/rtrs/20090807/ttc-tech-us-careers-socialmedia-tech-lif-96247d2.html
I know I am living in the stone ages, I do not have a facebook account, nor does my boyfriend.
We are living in our own world; of course I've heard some good things about facebook like how fun it is to stalk people, to tag photos to people as well as play games like Restaurant City. (Just the other day, my little cousin was complaining to me that my younger sis was actually hiring her as a cleaner in her restaurant.) How amusing! And now all these hoo ha about facebook!
Haha well I guess I'll continue to put off setting up an account.