
Hello world :)
it's the start of something new.About cel
Tuesday, August 18, 2009
01:21Things I do with my boyfriend.

I love to webcam with him though we sit side by side using the com :D Watch the background, they're the same! This is because I dont have a webcam on my laptop and the only time we can video call is when I go his house and use his spare laptop. But it's still fun nevertheless! How often can you appear on screen, well at least on a monitor screen :p

We love to compete with each other. Haha the female ego in me says that I must always beat the guys! We competed to see who could write english and chinese words in mirror image the fastest and I won! So I suggested we take IQ tests tgt to see who has higher IQ. And boo I lost to his score of 145. But we felt they were lenient with our scores :)
Try it: http://www.free-iqtest.net/