
Hello world :)
it's the start of something new.About cel
Wednesday, August 19, 2009
00:40Hello world. I was so down on my luck yesterday!
I woke up in the morning and felt like clearing my bursting wardrobe and so straight after washing up, I started on my task. Halfway through, the postman came by to deliver a parcel which was act clothes which I got for myself and my sis. All my sis's stuff turned out fine except mine which looked totally unlike the pictures shown! Anyway before I knew it, it was 4 plus in the afternoon when I finally successfully cleared my wardrobe so I went down to get 'breakfast' and also run some errands. Waited for around 20 mins to use the cash deposit machine, only to find that my transaction could not be processed for some strange reasons. Nobody had this problem. How strange! And by that time I was starving, but I still had to get a pair of shoes first. Tried on the shoes for some time and was about to pay before the person told me that the last pair was the display pair. Really frustrating and I ended up going home empty-handed. I then tried booking my birthday cake online and unfortunately, the transaction was unsuccessful. Had to call the customer service hotline, only to be pissed off by the customer service officer who was bloody rude, most probably because she was rushing to knock off.