
Hello world :)
it's the start of something new.About cel
Wednesday, August 12, 2009
00:14
Hello world. It's another late night for me. I'm watching "Chit Chat of Beautiful Ladies" on KBSworld. It's a really really cool show, similar to the one that Mark Lee hosts with many foreigners. I'm so impressed by the ladies on the show! Some are from western countries like Australia, Italy, Ukraine, Colombia, Finland while others from Kenya, China, Japn etc. The amazing thing was that they can all speak fluent Korean. If you were just listening and not watching them, you might just think it was a native speaker talking. Just as we are all becoming indifferent towards Caucasian speaking Mandarin, they could actually speak Korean. So many brilliant people in this world! Well I'm inspired to learn something new as well. I'm going to start work as an auditor very soon and will be very very busy but I hope to do some meaningful stuff. Meanwhile all the best to pple who has just started school :)