
Hello world :)
it's the start of something new.About cel
Tuesday, June 2, 2009
21:45Hello world, I'm feeling so much better. Had been down with flu the last few days, but all's well now thanks to the doc's medicine. Haha but I ended up spreading cough to my family. And I had to miss a gathering with my girlfriends on sat at timbre and shopping with lynny :( We had like arranged a week plus in advance, really feel very bad. So sorry girls!!
Anyway I'll be off in Malaysia from Wednesday to Sunday. Actually I don't even know much about the trip, all the arrangements were made when I was drowsy in bed and resting. Well whatever as long as it makes my mom happy though I hate to pack and go off to some ulu place.
But the happy thing is that I've been splurging my money away, buying things I really like. Only sad thing is getting a pair of nude heels that I cant wear, it's totally brand new!
Alright I gonna get back to packing, will miss Mr Chee lots :)
And I guess I'll have lots of pics to upload when I'm back..