
Hello world :)
it's the start of something new.About cel
Tuesday, June 23, 2009
01:49Hello world. I'm so broke right now. Fathers' Day just passed and dad's birthday in 2 days' time. I know I shouldn't complain, considering how much I spent recently. Attended one too many warehouse sales and ended up buying more and MORE stuff. I am so crazy about skincare and cosmetics these days, esp skincare which is sooooo important! Just the other day, Mr Chee commented that I'm having more skincare products on my table. Haha. And recently I'm so into this BB cream shit, been reading reviews and more reviews for the past few weeks. Cuz it's considered rather exp for someone as broke as me, I need to make sure that I get the best! After trying many samples, there are three brands which I cant make up my mind about. Lioele water drop bb blends easily into my skin and gives the hydrated look which I so desperately seek. Legere white multi BB blends well with my skin tone and has a better coverage. Lastly Face Shop extra BB looks really natural and matt on my skin. Well so which should I buy?
Till then, I shall be dragging Mr Chee for more bb cream shopping! :D