
Hello world :)
it's the start of something new.About cel
Wednesday, May 27, 2009
23:28Hello world. I have been coughing real bad. Worse is having to make a decision on where to go for my graduation shots but I'm glad I've finally made a decision and a good one :) You see Serangoon Broadway offers a 24R photo and six 3R photos for $400. And all the shots are the same, only the size differs. Mr Chee's mom was able to get a good deal for me at $288, for a 24R photo, a 8R photo and six 3R photos. And I get to choose different poses for the big and small photos! Well it wasnt so hard to see which was a better deal but the sales pple at SB was pretty persuasive, nevertheless I chose the better deal. After hearing what Mr Chee's mom told me, seems like the margin is pretty high. I guess the insiders still know better. Anybody interested in this package just let me know. Oh btw it's at a reputable studio, French Bridal :) Just google for the website and reviews from any forum :)