
Hello world :)
it's the start of something new.About cel
Saturday, May 9, 2009
20:25Happy Vesak Day! Peace!
Hello world! My internet is finally back thanks to the very friendly technician from SingNet who exchanged the faulty modem :) Seemed like such a looong time since I blogged but checking back on the previous entry, it has only been 3 days actually.
Today is a stay-home Sat for me after spending an entire day out at Bugis yesterday. I finally mustered up my courage to cut my hair at Chapter 2. Mr Chee couldnt recognise me initially. Well it's a really new look and of course people dont take to changes very easily. I hope I dont look too bad though :) Apart from that, everyday has been good, many people asked about my hols even the hairstylist yest. Heh. Oh yeah I also finally get to have my prata supper yesterday! Though it was really late like 1plus am but it was full house at the prata house. In fact there were so many patrons that the stressed-up waiters had a heated argument in Tamil with plates flipping and stuff. But I didnt let that dampen my mood; I had 1 egg prata and 2 plain ones with a cup of iced milo dinosaur! Nice :D
Haha. The holiday plan goes on. Next week, I'm going chalet!! :)