
Hello world :)
it's the start of something new.About cel
Sunday, May 3, 2009
20:04Hello world. The last few days were pretty boring but I'm glad I found things to do. My internet is still down, even resorted to using my laptop at macdonalds yesterday. Anyhow, I spent a good day with my sister yesterday and that really cheered me up greatly. We had lunch at macs and the day was spent chatting, surfing and shopping for her bag and jacket:) Nvm that I had on just a pair of denim shorts and singlet which I wore all the way to Bishan and Novena. Haha. As for today, I woke up early with the sisters to kbox. They laughed at my singing but haha it's ok as long as we all had fun:D
And it's Sunday. Day 13 of my hols. In the twinkling of an eye, almost 2 weeks of my hols had passed. I still look forward to Tuesday when Mr Chee will complete his exams. Hadnt seen him for some time, hope he'll make my hols complete :)