
Hello world :)
it's the start of something new.About cel
Wednesday, May 20, 2009
11:53
Hello world. Uploaded pics of chalet! Well we actually made a plan of things to do but we ended up not following but still it was loads of fun :) Wild wild wet was really cool, I finally mustered up courage to take those curvy slides, though I screamed a little. But the scariest thing was really the bicycle ride we took on the very high railway, it felt like forever though it was just a short ride. The creaky sound of the bicycle was just plain freaky, you never know when you might just fall off the rail. But the wave pool was lovely! It was silly just floating along with the waves but I enjoyed it very much. The next day we went for a swim and also watched angels and demons. Dinner was at superdog which is my favourite fast food restaurant for now :) We also sat on the ferris wheel never mind we were so overaged. And I finally dragged Mr Chee to a game of bowling! We had real pathetic scores, it was funny how my balls always ended in the gutters though the lane is fairly large in comparison. :)
On a side note, tomorrow is a very important day for me. I'll be getting my results at midnight. Gee I'm soooooooooo jittery, I bet I'll be so restless tomorrow. But I'm lucky Mr Chee planned some activities for us, will be having popeye for lunch and finally a ride on the spore flyer! Till then, wish me luck :)