
Hello world :)
it's the start of something new.About cel
Thursday, April 30, 2009
22:44Hello world. Am not in a good mood today. Very unfortunately for me, internet connection at home is down, which means that I won't be able to go online these few days. I really don't know what else I can do during the weekends now that I can't check my mail and complete my daily ritual of online shopping and watching shows on qvod. Luckily I spent the day today doing up a brochure and cooking japanese curry rice for Mr Chee. But I wonder if he even appreciates what I'm doing. Even though this is our 2yr 7mth anniversary today, I don't feel exactly happy and this is the first time that I'm blogging this down. Sometimes you just feel you're constantly being taken for granted and not being appreciated at all. And this can lead to serious unhappiniess. Whatever it is, I know I should treasure my hols and spend it well. Despite spending many days alone without company of others, I feel at ease and have been able to rest very well. In fact I'm beginning to get used to being alone; having myself for company is not so bad afterall. Shall make a trip down to the library one of these days and enjoy a cuppa with a good read. :)