
Hello world :)
it's the start of something new.About cel
Monday, April 27, 2009
17:02Hello world! A week has passed since my last examination in ntu. I feel very rested and happy. I guess I probably wouldn't be able to feel this way until I'm able to retire decades, decades later. Besides having fun and enjoying myself this hols, i think it will also be a good chance for me to ponder and reflect on the past 3 years I spent in uni. Yea I did learn a lot in these 3 years, academically when I went in knowing nuts about accounting to now, graduating pretty soon. I know for sure accounting is not my cup of tea but it's life, who gets to do what they want. Not like I'm Paris Hilton right. Haha. Whatever it is, I hope to achieve something in life and really improve myself for the better. I know I still have a long way to go but for now I'm really happy, spiritually and physically :)

a particular picture i like very much of hong kong :)