
Hello world :)
it's the start of something new.About cel
Thursday, April 23, 2009
13:24Hello world. Day 3 of my holiday. Goodness exams ended 3 days ago and I've yet to celebrate and party!! On the night of the last day of my paper, a friend asked me why I wasnt out partying. Mind you he's the smarty type who doesnt even look like he party but even he was going out at night to celebrate! Omg what's happening to me? Seriously I promise myself to party real hard on saturday night tgt with the girls!! It's been sucha loooooong time since I've last clubbed, and what better time than now when I have a long holiday ahead and there's nothing much to do except party and be merry? The party shall continue after Mr Chee finishes his papers, I havent clubbed with him before, looking forward to it :)
But well I've been staying at home these few days, watching shows. Been making plans for holidays, gonna meet up with many pple. Dj and I wants to sing very badly, cant wait for next tues!! And I promised to meet up with lynny!! Also I'm planning for my Genting trip with Mr Chee and possibly Taiwan trip with mom and sis :) haha nvm that taiwan is like one of the last few places I wanna visit act, as long as they're happy.
oh man there's so much I wanna do, hope the moolahs dont run out soooo soon..