
Hello world :)
it's the start of something new.About cel
Thursday, March 5, 2009
18:19ámate a ti mismo
Hello world. Tried as I might, I still failed. I guess I still needed some time. But at the same time I have also realised that it is useless to be nice to someone who does not appreciate it. The only way is to distance yourself. And that's what I have decided.
Recently I'm starting to doubt myself. Is it that I am not competent enough or is it that I have not worked hard enough? The way everybody says it, it seems so easy. A GPA score of 3.8 is lousy? A GPA score of 3.5 is easy? Seriously I'm hurt. But it's alright I take it all in my stride, I'll try harder. After all I believe my part is just to do my best, anything beyond that is not within my limits. To those people, pls don't overestimate yourself. You may be blessed, God might make you smarter but don't take it for granted. There are people who tried so hard but don't get it. So think before you speak.