Hello world :)
it's the start of something new.
About cel
Monday, February 2, 2009
Hello world. I wonder how's everybody getting on with their cny visiting. It's been a quick one for me this year, skipped quite a few houses. But I'm glad my dad got his well-deserved rest for this cny. Speaking of a new year, I find myself lamenting about time past and lost. Well it does feel like a new year now. Looking back, I wish this year will be one filled with joy, hope and love, of course with all the bad things gone. I like to feel positive and good even though things seem otherwise, cuz I believe we'll sort everything out somehow. And hopefully I can continue to believe in the good of people. Not forgetting my resolution for the new year:) We can't change people but we can improve ourselves, as long as we
follow the dictates of conscience. And to those people, we can only say amen.