
Hello world :)
it's the start of something new.About cel
Thursday, February 5, 2009
22:12It starts in my toes,
Makes me crinkle my nose.
Wherever it goes I'll always know,
That you make me smile.
Please stay for a while now.
Just take your time,
Wherever you go.
Hello world. I am a very happy girl. Because I have survived yet another week of scary Peter's class. Phew one week down, looks like this counting down will not stop until the whole semester ends. Then I'll graduate. =( Speaking of which, I bought a NBS shirt in sch yesterday. I never thought of buying such a thing but now that I'm in my final semester in NBS, I realise I'll miss my uni days loads. Take it as a final souvenir. Haha. But anyway the shirt is pretty. Heh.
For some reasons, I get kinda emo today. Not those emo as in something negative but more like feeling in a romantic mood. Must be the music I'm listening to. Lucky from Jason Mraz and Colbie Caillat is a good one. Yes, I'm lucky I'm in love with my best friend. :)
I wish I feel like this more often. Just a few days ago, I was in a really foul mood for no apparent reason. Ok I think this entire post is about how happy I am really. So much so that I am atually content with everything in life. Life is so good when you can sit down side by side with your boyfriend while he's doing his work and you're blogging or surfing the web leisurely, aimlessly :)
Happy Thursday people! It's the weekend very soon!