Hello world :)
it's the start of something new.
About cel
Tuesday, February 24, 2009
19:01
When you face the sun, the shadows always fall behind you.
Helen Keller
Hello world. It's kbox day today. Been a while since I last sang my heart out so I enjoyed myself loads today :) However I finished only 15% of the bento as per usual. There was only pan fried fish in thai sauce. Think white steamed fish in orangey, sticky sauce.Speaking of which I totally miss Beepu ramen and Popeye!!!!! Had been very very very very disappointed to find out that the Beepu branch at Suntec had closed. But thanks to meticulous planning from Mr Chee, I'm going to eat both this holiday :D Sounds like such a glutton. Lol. Anw the one week recess just started yesterday, really ashamed to say I didn't complete much. Poor discipline indeed but I'm hoping to complete my stuff still. After all this is my final semester and I hope to accomplish more. And these few days, I had been discussing my grad trip with mom and sis. Yeah I'm most probably going to HK!! I'm real happy and if things go well, I hope to be able to go on a genting trip with Mr Chee as well. Heh.