
Hello world :)
it's the start of something new.About cel
Sunday, February 8, 2009
13:29Hello world. I think it's time to stop daydreaming. Ever since thurs, I've been in some holiday mood. I never fail to feel that way every thurs. But it's a sunday, a whole new dreadful week is coming again. Time to hit the books. Boo. Anyway I had a tough week. Why is it that I always fail to accomplish everything I want to. Even a simple task like getting a handphone pouch. Guess what I just got a scratch on my new hp because I procrastinated getting it. Argh. But one thing I'm glad is that I finally went down to the polyclinic to see the doc for my ankle. Though it was painful waiting alone at the polyclinic for about 4 hrs... Took an x-ray, glad there was no bone injury but strangely i still cant bend my left foot, which means no heels for now. Anyway Mr Chee drove me down to expo in the evening for the nike fair. We were just happily having our dinner at Macau cafe without knowing that the fair closes at 7pm. In the end we reached the place 10mins late and could only see pple carrying bags of shoes, sports apparels coming out of the hall. Boo. But we headed over to Parkway Parade for a walk. I'm glad cuz it's been so long since I've shopped somewhere far. And Marine Parade is so windy! We bought ice cream and I regretted not enjoying my ice cream more, cuz Mr Chee and I were discussing over some issues that we had differing views on. But he is right, sometimes life is more than some material things, perhaps we were too blinded by some things and fail to realise other things that are more impt. I'm glad he brought me back on track and showed me that I wasn't always right. I guess I'm too ego, too full of myself sometimes. But we learn:)