
Hello world :)
it's the start of something new.About cel
Friday, February 27, 2009
00:16Hello world. A very amazing thing happened just now. Went for dinner at Mr Chee's nearby coffeeshop and just on our way back while waiting for the green man, we saw this dog unleashed and wandering by itself. Just when the light flashed orange, he walked across the road. We turned to see this lady who seemed to be the owner. Welll we were thinking she must have trained the dog real well, he's behaving very well though unleashed. And he knows how to cross the road!!!
Of course we continued our way back to Mr Chee's house. Along the way at one of the void decks, the dog rushed ahead of us and suddenly it appeared to be walking tgt with us. How interesting! A while later, we heard somebody calling out something and the dog seemed to respond by going in the opposite direction. I was really curious and so I dragged Mr Chee back to take a look. The dog turned out to be following this uncle and later started following this maid. The funny thing was we began to follow the dog who was following the maid. Cuz I was real worried that he could be knocked down by a car or something.
And then the whole episode starts where the dog started to follow us back and wander off then follow us again. Gee. Finally we reached Mr Chee's void deck which is usually dominated by cats. And then the naughty dog had to intimidate the cats and in the process intimidating me as well cuz I am so scared of animals fighting esp cats vs cats or dogs vs cats or dogs vs dogs. Anyhow he just followed us everywhere and finally Mr Chee managed to lure him outside his house. We gave him some food and drinks. Poor doggy very hungry and thirty. But perhaps a bit too defensive when Mr Chee tried to offer him some water. Then comes Mr Chee's whole family who started fussing over the dog. Mr Chee's mom rushing to get food, Mr Chee's brother persuading his mom to keep the doggy, Mr Chee's dad profusely rejecting him.
The doggy finished his food and wandered back down the stairs. Mr Chee is really very kind. He went down alone to offer more food to the doggy seeing how hungry he was. And then finally a very kind soul appeared, she offered to bring the doggy back and well we were all glad. I went back down to join them and the lady began to carry the doggy back her house. But he was probably qt unhappy about it cuz when I walked over to wave goodbye, he growled at me :( And when Mr Chee wanted to stroke his head, he growled even louder and wanted to scratch or bite him. The lady was shocked as well and let go of the doggy. Gee. I was the most timid one, I ran like lightning up the steps.
The whole episode ended with the doggy following the lady into the lift back to her home. Back at home we heard some very scary barks. Seriously I hope doggy is nice to the lady.
And fyi, I am scared of dogs.