
Hello world :)
it's the start of something new.About cel
Monday, January 5, 2009
12:26Hello world! This is the first post for the new year! Happy 2009! Well even though I've been limping around for the last one week, I'm nevertheless still very happy. Sneaked out a few times to Sembawang Shopping Centre, AMK etc. Yes I walked like a tortoise but a happy one. School is starting, I'm excited. It's the last semester for me, can't imagine. Schooling has been a big part of my life, now that I'm gonna end this phase, it's pretty scary. But everybody goes through this. Change is necessary. Well I'm happy, I guess that's most important :)
Just wanna say this has been one of my best holiday! I had a lot of fun with Mr Chee and I really am very grateful to him for taking care of me. Love you! Enjoy the rest of your holidays Mr Chee!
Here's to a great new year!!! :D
PS my mom commented that i uploaded a really ugly pic of myself below. lol.