Hello world :)
it's the start of something new.
About cel
Wednesday, December 24, 2008
Hello world. I read a column inside My Paper today. It's an interesting article by Jill Alphonso "Seasonal celebrations = Stress". Well initially I was baffled by the title. Aren't festive seasons like Christmas and New Year's Day supposed to be exciting and fun? But before the article ended, I concluded that seasonal celebrations are really kinda stressful. Like the columnist, I felt compelled to have a good time during this festive season. There's this problem of what exactly constitutes 'a good time'? And there's this nagging pressure to plan something good and have lots of fun cuz Christmas comes like once a year and is too precious to be screwed up. So it all adds up to stress!! But I'm glad I read this article and it dawned on me that having a good time is spending a good Christmas day with Mr Chee(with him being the event coordinator for the day and me washing my hands off everything=p)!