
Hello world :)
it's the start of something new.About cel
Tuesday, December 16, 2008
Hello world. 19 days of my holidays have passed and I thought it was just a week or so ago that I completed my last paper. Bottomline is time never waits for anybody. During the exam period, I vowed to spend an exciting and fulfilling hols that I will enjoy to the max. Unfortunately that didn't happen, at least till now. Of course there's all the interviews and work stuff that kinda dampen the mood but the main reason is that I am so tired. Very very tired, I find it hard sometimes to even last the whole day outside without collapsing in exhaustion. Just yesterday when I was out with Mr Chee, I think I told him umpteen times that I was feeling unwell and to prove my point, I actually uncontrollably swayed to my left while walking towards the bus stop, yes right in front of hundreds pairs of eyes. And I had to lower my head while walking to the bus stop, they must have thought I was drunk. Oops I just digressed a little. Yup I was saying I'm so tired. How come? I have yet to head to the beach to cycle, yet to do my Christmas shopping... Maybe it's the accumulation of fatigue, anyway I'm determined to play hard this hols, tired or not.Ok off to prepare, it's waffles day!!