Hello world :)
it's the start of something new.
About cel
Wednesday, August 20, 2008
Just home from a 2 hrs lect. Boo why wasn't there a break? Anyway had a long train journey back home with 2 of my pals and we were discussing about our future career paths. I must say I admire those who have the guts to reach out for their dreams such as Mr F. He's starting out a new business and I sincerely wish him success. The ability to do something you like is just a dream come true, something that I guess I'm not fortunate enough to.. Or rather something that the risk-averse me wouldn't try cuz setting a biz is a tough job. I guess most people do not do things they like perhaps for monetary reasons or just plain inertia cuz it's just not easy to venture out of our comfort zone. But I'll still like to pursue my dreams one day and enjoy doing what I really like.